Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ipoh..I'll b BACK soon!!!

Yummy Tuna!

Mashed Eggs wif Mayo!


My potato, carrot, vege and fruit salad

Brandon n Dad..So loving rite?

Bro n I..Tat pudding is nice


Sushi cming to me!

Yummy sushi!

I went to Ipoh for my study week. Well actually I enjoyed my time wif my family and frens. Especially wif my siblings, it was so fun. I miss them now. Well, being at home is so...warm...and happy. Because I get to talk to family and realized that family is very important. Studies also not tat important. Coz I didn't reali study much. Just normal study..never rush and never stress. Well, my brothers were there do destress me..Hehe..Miss HOME!!! But I'll be back soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...