Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bored!

I feel so damn bored so wanna drop smth here so that can ease a bit of the boringness. Wahaha. Em think back, I feel that time reali flies. At first I was just newly entered into UKM and now, the first year is ending soon. I duno whether I reali enjoyed my uni life or not. I dunno whether I reali like the life this way or wat. Em..I can say I just hold on, and continue to move on with my life. I got a feeling that the coming years will not attached so much to my frens and coursemate. Since I'm staying far away and alone from my coursemates I guess ppl dun even wanna care for me. Actually I dun mind people dun noe or care for me. Well life is like that. No one is real good frens until they show their heart in the friendship. Well just a few here. Perhaps others I'm not close to anyone yet. Maybe. But then I think if we meant to be frens wif ppl around us, then we will eventually .No nid to rush or think so much. Rite? everything just let it cm. Let it takes its place. Future I reali dunno. I just sked that I dun enjoy my time nxt time. How? Haiz Duno le

1 comment:

  1. yooo...
    dai gar jie....
    dun like tat mah....!!
    u not ok...me not ok too....
    can say is friend ...
    but not friends o...
    u b true to other ...
    but other take it as a joke o sumting fei wha..
    is like tat lal....
    wan find a true friend is so hard....
    haiz...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...