Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cherish The Weekend

This weekend I spent my time at bf's house. I study there, while waiting for him bck. Then wen stop study would buy dinner and wait for him to cm bck. So sweet le. I would be waiting like a good wife..Haha...Am I? ***wink***I think I am =)...But then Friday nite he sudd sick di. Sudd fever. Worry like hell. Forced him took med and see doc. Luckily his fever went down and now much more better. But then today is my turn to b sick. This morning I woke up wif a terrible flu. And bf was so worried. Kept checking my body temperature. Saying I like fever lo. I felt so touched that he cares so much for me. As how I care for him. Hang fuk lo! Today I didn't study much. I can say I dun reali wan to worry much. Study di ok. No nid nervous or wat. Just do my best lo. And he was nice enuf to bring me out relax, play games and had short date in Jusco. So I enjoyed alot. But then my flu getting worse now. Hope 2ml wil be fine le. I hope so. But today b4 he sent me off, he sang a song while hugging me...Nothing's gonna change my love for u!! I feel so touched, even til now. Felt so happi and cherished. To those who in relationship, cherish the one wif u. Mayb they wil be the oni one for u. Cherish it so that won regret later. I must cherish my time wif him..and cherish him because he gave me alot of things..and mean so much to me! I love u loukong...Thk u for everything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...