Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I've Woke Up!









Haha..after yest, i opened up my eyes di. I keep demanding things from him, and keep making him feel bad. Haiz. Not tat I want to say all is my fault. I just rather it's my fault then won't breakup le. I tell u wen we meet up. The questions, I already asked myself since last time wen we first faced problem. So till now, wen I read the ques, I at first was shocked and duno y you ask. But now I noe, its because I make things till as if I cant stand u as my bf. This point I will tell u nxt time. I hope u too ask those ques to yourself. We try solve it together, side by side.. Yes...here r some pictures of extrememly delicious cheese cakes!..Looks nice? Yes..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...