Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Good morning people. Yesterday was a little emotional. Guess my fren said my EQ low is true. Haha...and IQ also low. Wat to do I'm just a normal girl with no special power. Haha. Rite? LAter exam I guess won get any wish from him di. Mayb start hate me. Yesterday I watched a movie. And the main actor, he had another lover outside when he's married. He's not only telling the wife lies after lies, but he never serious to win her bck. Gave me an impression as if he doing it to layan the wife a little. Felt as if me. People just layan layan abit wif me..but whether sincere or serious or not I duno. People just dunund me. Why people can c the blame to others?I might be tat way too I guess. But now, I dun und y?Y people never try to und y I tat way, y I can be that emotional?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...