Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

2nd Sem of First Year goin to END soon!

My second sem goin to end soon. Time flies le. Really fast. Em a little happy and a little sad bout it. Happy because I can b senior soon can go further in my course durations but then sad because the cming year wil be tougher and worse than first year. So? Bad or good? I think both also included. Well, lately emotionally always not balanced. Sometimes can b very hapi n smtimes can b very moody, without noeing the exact reason for it. Hormone imbalance perhaps? Oh gosh how old stil imbalance? Crazy me. Haha...Well last week til now I was thinking that I'm so great can help out a fren but then in the end I was told that I wasn't helping out at all. I was so pissed and damn angry that as if I was so busybody bout other ppl's stuff. Well, I dunwan mention bout it di just hope that fren can wake up le one day. Pity le....I so moody til duno wat to write di...now listening to a malay song..Letto's Ruang Rindu. This song I long time didn't hear di. Last time at Matriks I used to listen everynite when I missing bf. There was once I listened to it til cried out. That time I remembered that it was months since I last met him so miss alot til couldnt control my emotions. Listen to it till cry. But that song reali great..Try listen le...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...