Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Unbelieveable

It's already more than a year I got myself into a relationship wif him. Not to say short and not to say long. Suddenly feel like writing smth in my blog. There were times when we were like almost breakup..just over small small issue. But then, slowly I guess we both understand that we reali dunwan it to end. That's why until now we still together and we got closer now. Understand and support each other. Just like yesterday. My speech was sucks and I reali feel like crying and hope that he was there. That time I put in alot of effort to do my speech and even forget to study. But then the sppech was not only overtime but it was sucks and too informative. At first I was excited that I felt I did a good slide and speech. I never expect that I was not convincing at all. So in the end I felt so disappointed. Wanted to cry. wanted to tell people how I felt. Wanted him to listen to me. But he was working. At night, he called. Asked how I was. I said I speechless. Coz I think I very stupid. I redo my speech the whole evening and then, in the end, after saved, i resaved the old slides to the new one. In the end I did it all over again. I felt so stupid. The moment he called asked bout me, I felt speechless and dumb. But he was different from last time. Yesterday his tone was soft and gentle, asking me to tell him wat happened. That somehow calmed me down. Slowly better. Today he asked again how am I..He've changed. To more caring towards me.And support me alot. Kept giving me encouragement to go on...to do better. He even volunteered to listen to my speech tomolo..Ask me to practice infront of him. I felt so touched...Thks for support darling..Thks alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...