Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Back to Home

Back to home and had fun taking pictures around my hse with things that I wanted to pose with. For example this cute teddy bear..oh Loukong..I miss Bear Bear Sing.

Then helped with housework. While doing the work, my dog jumped onto the bed and lay down there, tossing and sleeping on the bed. Haha. She was not lucky. I grapped her to take pic with me. Notice that she wasn't looking to the camera? She was forced to take pic wif me. Pity


Cleanin the fan
.
.
Went to night market and bought new watch. Haiz.the old one...it 'Died' at a very horrible way...Mati Dipijak! I stepped on it accidentally. And broke the glass till it went into my feet. Haiz. Clumsy me. No wonder loukong called me Clumsy Pig. SOb2... ='(

This morning went to market with mum and then saw ppl giving away puppies. 3 of them and 2 of the puppies look exactly like my dog when she was a puppy. DAMN CUTE! Our neighbour is looking for a male puppy and we picked this black puppy. Cute rite?

Today...my loukong messaged me. Out of sudden he told me this:
.
.
.
.
" Em..I love u. I love u very very much...so so so much. More than I can say..I love u darling"
.
.
.

Loukong..I Love U too..More than words can say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...