Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Exam Ending Soon!

My god! Exam reali going to end soon! Can't believe it myself..It's already bout 3 weeks. Last paper will be on Monday next week. Oh now...damn lazy le...since having so much days to read. Haha =D Teruk la me! LOL. Oh the past weeks were kinda stress as the papers all just alternate days. My Nutrition frens already having theirs great holiday since yesterday. Haiz. NOT FAIR! Although I end my paper on Monday, I still need to wait till 17th to go bck to my family there in Ipoh. Ha! But the waiting surely worth it. I'll be going out wif my frens for Genting and going out wif long-time-never-see ROSEY and BRO!. Haha..Currently at loukong's house. Waiting him bck while studying. Tonight will be cooking. Hehe..Cheers! Long time never show off my skill le..Haha =P. God god god faster end plzzz..Faster end...I want to relax le...Want holiday!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P/S- Sorry for the previous post! I was damn emo..Made you worry..Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...