Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Friday, November 6, 2009

=D

Supposingly studying now. But having the urge to blog at the same time. LOL..Waiting for YouTube to load my Digimon Adventure Episode 49. Haha..Seriously digimon not cute KehLen..But somehow I find it more interestin than Pokemon lo. Haha. At least it's not childish. =p. I LOVE DIGIMON! [No nid comment on this]. Yea. Now having my Food Atlas with me. Em..trying to memorize the table of food exchanges and also..the equivalents..So many food pictures. Hehe. Talking about food..to night going to cook again for my beloved hubby! Dinner for tonight..emmm...we're having fish wif black beans, steam eggs and salad as appetizer. YUM YUM =P Yesterday pulak had broccoli with button mushroom in oyster sauce, pork patty, cabbage with pork soup and also vegetarian analog. YUM YUM once again =P. Baby seemed to love it as he could finish everything. Em..I hope it tasted ok. Haha..I must admit that I'm not reali good at cooking, but..I love it! [Well, wat to do! The feeling is there in me!] Baby if it's terrible tell me k? Hehe..I LOVE YOU! Later update on the food again la..Wanna brush up the memorizing thingy! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...