Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Feeling Low

Suddenly feel like blogging. Still reading my psychology notes for 2ml's paper. But suddenly got the feeling to write down. As refer to the post title, yes...feeling low. This feeling just came like that. I feel very low when come to compare with my love. My love is planning to go overseas soon. In 2011. bout less than 2 years from now. Suddenly the feeling of being 'low' came into my mind. He's from a good family background, with relatives from good background and education. Most of them from overseas background. And soon my baby going to the outer world to explore and get his studies over. He's going to be gaining alot of experiences out there. I wonder what he will be that time. Will he come back? Will he staying there forever? Will he plan to go on with his life there and move on without me? Will he just leave me here?
.
.
.
My baby said he planned or maybe will continue studies there for his Master. I got no idea how long more for that to over. Em I guess is because I havent get used to the idea we are apart for so far n so long. Haha. ='( He's going to get a good cert out there. And going to work with a good cert. Me? I'll b doing my degree in Malaysia only. And till this very moment, the thing that brings me so down is that people out there dun even noe what UKM is. Haiz. Being so 'not known' is reali sad to know. When my love told me bout the uni out there..I feel speechless....and down...low..I feel I'm not good enough for him. Nothing to him. What I heard from the relatives will still in my mind and I wil never feel proud of myself anymore. Especially when with such 'high class' ppl around me. When my love come bck...he'll be saturated wif knowledge and experience out there. I'm having nth..low..so low...what am I to do? Sigh...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...