Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Outing and Date

Yesterday had outing with my fren KehLen. We went to buy our Genting tickets and also my train ticket. KL central had some kind of exhibition from Zoo Negara and so happen to saw some pythons and parrots. I didnt manage to take any pictures wif them. But I got a pic of the parrot. Hehe. The Genting ticket was way cheaper than we expected. Haha. It was RM35 instead of RM42. The package includes both ways travel, cable car and Genting outdoor entry fee or buffet lunch. Hehe. We also got the coupons for unlimited bowling and cupcakes..[for cheaper price]. Went to MidValley after that and watched The Time Traveller's Wife! Not bad!

The parrots
.
.
Today went to date wif my love. We went to LowYat to get my long waited laptop skin. It was cheaper then the one I saw in Wangsa. Pretty cool right? Love it.


.
.
Then we had our lunch at the KIM GARY restaurant. Had the cheesebaked rice lunch set! YUMMY!
My cheesebaked rice
'Yin Yang' coffee and empty bowl of my cream soup [I finished devouring it b4 take pic] =P
Dessert of the day..puding!
.
.
Arrived home around 4 and then rested. I made dinner for my love and this time..I have pictures to show u. Hehe..Enjoy!
Dried mee

Chicken with hardboiled egg and carrots with cabbage salad
P/S: He said 100 of 100% loves it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...