Today is sunday and its a happy day! ^^ This morning I made breakfast following a recipe from the recipe book I posted yesterday. Today's breakfast menu is Mushroom omelet.
1/2 cup slices mushroom (in this case i used Swiss Brown mushroom)
1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
1 teaspoon cooking oil
3-4 eggs lightly beaten
1/4 cup fat-free milk
1/8 teaspoon black pepper (ground)
1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat mozarella cheese
8 cherry tomatoes
Servings: 4 servings
1. Preheat non-stick pan with some oil
2. Stir in mushroom and onions and stir till cook (5-7 minutes)
3. In a bowl mix egg, milk and black pepper together. Then, pour in the egg mixture into the pan.
4. Let the egg sit until the edge begins to cook. Use low to medium heat to cook the egg. Using a spoon or spatula, lift and fold the egg partially
5. Sprinkle on cheese on top of the egg and remove from heat immediately
6. Serve egg with tomatoes..
Tadaaa! Our lovely breakfast for the day!