Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Friday, February 24, 2012

New semester new challenge

Today is Friday...good news is that weekend is here but bad thing is that next week is the beginning of the attachment is Selayang Hospital. Though this is not the first time there but this time I'm back there for clinical attachment instead of catering posting. Anyhow there will be some difference. We have three seniors working as a dietitian there, many people were saying that it is good have have our senior to train us but what I'm really worry of is that they will no longer treat us like we are the little junior, instead, they might be very strict and serious with us. I know myself well that I'm weak at so many things and it is terrible because I'm not very keen to learn more by myself compared to my colleagues. Too lazy of me. Haiz..what am I to do after this? Can I do it this sem on my own? Can I graduate smoothly? Will I get a good job and be happy with my coming future path? I hope everything will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...