Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Camwhoring and wanting to start cooking again

Today is a good day..sun is bright and lighting is so good for camwhoring XD


Today I'm too free to and so I camwhored with my diabetic quick and easy meals recipe book which I borrowed from library last week.. Seriously the menus in the recipe book is awesome! Too many delicious and mouth-watering recipes..I wanted to try some on it this weekend. One of the breakfast menu that I want to try first is the mushroom scrambled egg! Yummy!



You can see how I promoting the recipe book! LOL..Take 1 and 2 is like above. I pretty liking the pictures because somehow I look pretty natural here especially my hair! LOL..so perasan la me..=.="

Will update again on the food after I try it out!

~End~

Lai Peng 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...