Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Em I need strength and so does HE




YOU Can Do It =)
Exam is always smth that makes us headache and stress. Especially to those who r not prepared for it. I wil always avoid myself from facing such dizziness thats y i will study at least a month earlier. Hehe. Now that I know bf does not have enough time to study for his final, I feel worry as well. Feel nervous for him, feel stress as well. He started to have the giv up talk..saying he sked he cant do it. I support him and ask him add oil..Darling..ADD OIL. U can do it for sure. U can. If u reading this..i wan u noe that u always the best in my heart. U advice me to do my best n say ' I can do it'. So u muz able to do it as well k? We both muz work hard for our career. U sure can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...