Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Sunday, December 28, 2008

The holiday almost ends

28/12/08, Sunday

Today I went to shop with bf at KLCC. Today's mood was terrible. I was not happy all the time but then he realized it and took chance to cheer me up. Appreciate that. At first I was struggling to overcome the bitterness that my results was sucks. Then I managed to forget about it. However, I'm still afraid. Even until tis very moment, I'm still afraid to face the coming semester. Yesteray of no reason I suddenly cried. I couldnt hold back my emotions any longer. Many things that I'm facing and almost all are not good things, not those that wish to happen. Like, I dunwan to leave my bf, its going to happen soon. Then, I want to hope to stay with my fren nxt year when she comes to kl to further her studies, and this dream almost vanish wen she msged me telling me no. Haiz. I'm scared that I cant hold on. Darling..I nid u to support me. oh God..wat am I suppose to do? I nid strength and stand up again. I used to be strong, but y? Y am I like this now? I really headache le. god tell me wat to do ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...