Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Long Time Didn't Write

Its been a long time since I last posted something on my blog. Haiz. This whole holiday like alot happened. Had sad and happy times. Happy because I could be at home. Sad is because I couldnt see my bf. Yesterday I came bck. I be with him again. It was so nice and I'm really happy to be with him again. But the bad thing bout today was I got my results. I was so shocked. Reali shocked. And at the same time I was really jealous with my coursemate. He got 3.89. Damn geng. Me? 3.13. Haiz. dropped alot compared to matrix. But I shouldn't give up because I didn't study smart like all people did. Haiz. I'm realli terrible. I dunwan worry him again. I should study hard.I should work hard the coming sem. I must...I must!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...