Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Thursday, January 1, 2009

A sweet NEW YEAR 2009

Last night, my bf and I were together to celebrate new year. Although I had to finish up my logo last time, but we managed to wait til midnite. We were trying to sleep until we both awaken by the screams and cheers from ppl outside condo. Then, fire works ahead. From his room we both watched the beautiful fire works while hugging each other. So sweet. Feel so warm to be with him to celebrate the event. B4 that, I made him 2 surprises. One is a piece of message telling him that he can do it, and it's enfolded in a red packet. The other surprise was a dinner. He had to go for class til 7 and I planned to surprise him by cooking his favourite dishes. Hehe..I'm glad that he was happy and he hugged me saying thk u. Feel so contented. This morning went bck to KT to hand up the logo and then headed straight to Kepong to buy our hamsters' food. We went to petsmore and his sis's hse. We saw Yorkie le. He still so noti like he used to be. =) Then we headed home and ate. Now darling sleeping di. I wonder this weekend will I be ok to be away from him. He's taking exam soon. I shouldnt be so selfish and shouldnt disturb him study especially during weekend. He even said want to study alone, without me. Sob2. Guess I really wil distract him if I come. This weekend hope can go thru without him. Hehe..I hope I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...