Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Friday, December 26, 2008

Wonderful Christmas With Darling


I had a sweet and happy christmas with my beloved darling. We woke up in the morning and I surprised him by putting my specially handmade christmas card on his pillow and wore a christmas hat and pretended to be sleeping. And when he awoke, he hugged me and wished me Merry Christmas. We were so happy and hugged each other. He told me that he didnt buy me any present for christmas. I thought it was true. But then he surprised me yesterday. We decided to go 1 utama to celebrate. When I finished bathing, I went inside and hung towel, to my surprised, I saw a big present...written..' To: Dearest Lai Peng..Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas. You're in the good girl's list...From: Santa'..I knew it was from him. Coz I never really believe santa flew to Msia to give me presents. Then I walked outside to prepare his breakfast. Again..I saw another present in the fridge with the same message. I was so happy and rushed into the room and hugged him. Saying thank u. but he kept saying its from santa. He gave me a teddy bear and 2 boxes of Ferrero Roche. So sweet., Then we went to date at 1 utama. And watched movie...Yes Man..and...I wanna say...YES..I LOVE YOU JIAN CHOONG..Thks for everything

2 comments:

  1. i love you too lai peng...
    lol! aiyo! is lai eng here la! xD
    add my link k.
    www.febbraio-ottobre.blogspot.com
    but b4 tat, u need to gimme ur blog email first so that i can invite u to read my blog. hehehehe. sry for the hussle.
    and oh, merry christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hye dear..u ve gt a really romantic bf!!! hohoho!!! XD XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...