Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Its OVER!!!

Finally it's over. Exam is over misery is over. Yes Yes!!! I can't believe this is the end. Em..my mood improved slightly. Em. Better a little. Looks like going to rain soon. Em..I start to miss bf a lot. Haiz..i miss him. I wanna say sorry to him because I made him worry and sad with me today. I hope he will be ok soon.I love him and I feel bad that I made him feel sorry over the misery I had. I'm sorry darling. I promise to be ok. To be fine soon. Sorry coz made u worry. Sorry. Forgive me will u? Hehe..this sunday u'll be bck at 3 rite? Then b4 u leave I wan to c u again can? Go breakfast ok? Time and date we decide again can? I wanna date u.. can? If can..leave me a message saying yes..if no...miscall me..k? I"LL WAIT FOR UR REPLY



Glitter Graphics & Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...