Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Monday, January 12, 2009

A Moody Day

Sometimes my mood is like weather. Suddenly down suddenly sad. Today I held my emotions all the time until I couldnt take it any longer I called my mum and told her how I felt. She worried again.I duno wat to do. Sob2. =( I hope to be strong but..Haiz. When I saw Kehlen today i felt like crying and tell her how I felt. I wanted to tell her I very sad and stress wif studies. But then, i held back coz I cant breakdown that moment. Then wen JiaLing around she noticed I'm not happy and asked wats wrong. I felt like crying and in the end I cried to her tell he how I felt. And the I went for lecture and then slowly the mood ok bck. Hehe..plus Michael said want to bring me eat 2ml. Hehe..yes!!! But then, I hope to c most is my bf. I wan to c him very much. He actually said wanted to come today to check out on me..but I refused coz I think he should focus on exam this wed. I feel glad that he supported me for so long and always be by my side wen I need him most. I feel happy that he's my bf. Thks darling! Well after came bck..Now, when I'm writing this, my tears dropped automatically I just cant control my emotions any longer. I weak le..God..please make me strong bck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...