Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm home

I am BACK! Yes I am back to Ipoh. After cooking few days for my beloved baby boy I came back to my hometown. My mum asked me this morning..

" Actually, do you feel like not coming back when 'He' is in KL?"

And my answer:

" No...I will not think of not coming back. All I think of is stay bit longer to cook for him before I come back.."

Well, now this post is nth special but I just want to tell my beloved hubby that I realli miss him..I do...Baby I miss the time we spent together going for shopping, cooking and going out together, sleeping beside u seeing u sleeping and having to see u once my eyes open..Baby..I mean it..I reali appreciate all the time we spent together..TQ for being with me all the time..



Baby...I love u



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...