Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Nutritious drink and home made mask

This week is a study week for me and when the boredom reaches the mind, I made myself this banana peanut butter smoothies. Yummy! Delicious for sure..and it's very nutrient and calorie densed. I took this together with a salad for my dinner yesterday. It's reali nutritious! Emmm... :P



The ingredients: 1 ripe banana, 2 dessert spoons of peanut butter, 1 dessert spoons of milo powder, 1 glass of milk (I use 2 dessert spoons skim milk powder) and ice cubes.

Step: Blend everything together and serve chill...



Aiya see the ugly face also know wat am I doing. I put on a home-made strawberry yogurt mask. It's really a good soothing mask. Great to treat dry skin, ance and reduce sebum. I got many pimples lately so I've been using this mask daily. And it helped to smooth my skin back..But too bad the scars are still there. Sad!!! Anyone...pls help me with a scar reducing remedy!!


Are we cool here??? Haha...XD





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...