Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Date with my baby boy


Yesterday went to OneU with my baby boy and we watched Unstoppable.. 5 stars movie. Its super nice for me..=) And we had lunch there at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng..Hehe..


Yea..we're in CD shop..playing with the earphone
.
.


Ok...now its time to show u the food we had yesterday at the place..


Emmm...the soup


Baby boy's noodles with a pan fried egg with chicken floss


My rice with mix vege and mussel...Erm..the pic can't be rotated I got no idea why...


Alright...this afternoon I cooked spaghetti for my baby boy and this is the last dish b4 I leave back to Ipoh..I miss him so much (can predict)...








I will miss u...Take good care k? I love u so much


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...