Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Friday, November 12, 2010

My life study life in UKM

Close my eyes....and open them....now..I've finished my 3rd year first sem already...I can't believe that my semester has finished and after my PDT lab test on monday I'll be free until Dec for the new semester. Coming semester will be seriously busy =.='' Sad as this time the sem break is super short... I guess my parents will be longing for my return.


Let's flash back together with me back to my first year in UKM...

[If I remember clearly, then more things canbe written here XD]


Okie....Let's see...I remembered clearly that after my matriculation and when I was going to fill in the Uni intake form, I didn't put dietetic, UKM KL as my first choice. I used to put Pharmacy, USM Penang. Just a day before the application closed, I changed my choice to UKM and Dietetic course. Seriously now thinking back I got no idea why I did that. I thought Diet may be a very good profession. Sometimes when I can't go on with my studies or my life here I did think back why I pick this course?? It's not relatedto my interest at all.. Seriously it never does. I love MATHS so so so much. My school teacher asked me why I picked something that is not my expertise? I used to be the top in the school and my Maths and Add Maths always over 90% and there was once my Add Maths was 100% and it was the first exam in Form 4. Ever since I
was named Maths Devil...now I got no idea why I left that great interest and skills in me!...swt! Forget it...now I've reached 3rd year...I can't turn back anymore, I've wasted many time to start over again rite?


I remembered clearly the first week during orientation week was at Bangi UKM. After my mum and bf went back I felt so so so lonely as my close friends during Matriculation totally separated. I was the only one there. That first week was very sad to me. I was alone all the time never get to talk to anyone and the first person I talked to was my coursemate, Verona. =) Then after the first week we will move back to KL campus and that was then I got to know my roommate, Keh Len, Jeremy and William and Siu Ni. Too bad Siu Ni has left UKM for her Dentistry degree in Aimst. We used to jog together around the Titiwangsa lake. I joined debate in my first year but I was so freaking stressed back then so I quit after the first tournament [VC cup]

My first year was a very memorable time for me as it was the time where I got to mix around and adapt to the environment there. I got to a few close friends and we always had a good time together because we all sit together in the class and go for activities together. But first year was a very tough time for me..I remember there were times where tears just flow down from my eyes in the lectures..I had a tough time understanding the lessons and going through exam. I just feel relieved that now as time goes on, I begin to accept everything as it comes and doesn't expect so much...First year more towards to studies and making friends and enjoy life..like what my senior always said that time...

" Enjor first year as much as you can..as time goes on, you will regret that you didn't enjoy to the max during first year.."




Second year was great although it did make us all crazy due to the assignments and lab as well as Food service assignment.. We had very tough time back then but the time I loved most was during lab and also food service...Keh Len and Jeremy if u guys are reading this...remember how we make the 'Snake' till dream also will know the action of doing it??? I miss that time so so much!



Second year really gave me a lot of sweet memories and good times...I feel happy to have u guys to be my best pal in uni...

I'll update on 3rd year after I've finished my 2nd sem ya! To my best pals...Keh Len, Jeremy n William, TQ for everything. I cherish our friendship a lot...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...