Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Food...sweet food..for sweet people

For those who know me...I actually love to cook very very much especially for my family andloved one...my baby boy JC..Below are food that I cooked for baby boy and also some sweet treats for him and during special moments..

Lovely banana choco cake for anniversary


Mini cheese tart for baby


Dried noodles, egg and veges


Luncheon meat and egg


Complete dinner with vege, curry vindaloo, devilled egg char siu chickenand rice


Broccoli, prawn and cashew nut in oyster sauce


Another meal: ABC soup, onion egg and veges




Dried noodles, Wantan and vege, fruits

Spicy mayonnaise chicken

Cooking is like a hobby to me...I love it so so much...tats y my baby boy's tummy getting bigger!!! LOlz...i love u...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...