Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Thursday, November 11, 2010

PDT drives me crazy


PDT paper really drives me crazy..and it did made me crazy now!!!! I got this stupid ques today..with a patient diagnosed with CVA...[I was like..??? *** =.='']..What the hell is that??? I circled the CVA word and inserted ??.. I never see this before..or mayb I did but I got no memory bout it. In the end I totally put aside this important point..I will die soon for this paper...my god!!!

Ok...due to the stressful PDT paper and study, I just got so crazy and camwhored in the room with whatever I wan find...strawberry hairband, sun glasses to my off-shoulder stripe shirt...Haha XD



Well anyway..here's what I'm going to cook coming monday PDT lab test, which I know I will die anyway and I just use this weekend to try figure out how to make thing better and not worse on that day..

The Menu: Lunch

-Brown rice
.
.

(pic from Snooth)

- Deviled Egg
.
.

(pic from Torch on India)

Chicken Vindaloo
.
.
(pic from WTF)

Stir fry vege
.
.
Apple
.
.
Water

The Menu: Snack

(pic from Snooth)

Garlic bread
.
.
Plain tea


Wish me luck!!! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...