Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Monday, November 17, 2008

Terrible weekend

Yesterday was so bad. Didn't manage to sleep le. Ish. I went to bed at 10 but then really doze off was around 1 am in the morning. Terrible. And I could only sleep after I drank a cup of hot milo. Haiz. I learnt my lesson again. Never take afternoon nap if not...Haiz...Will be panda lo the next days. Damn it le. Ish. Yesterday till today my mood was terrible. I didn't smile much, feel very sad actually. And I know why actually. I didn't tell him why I'm that way even he asked. I know I'm very selfish for not telling him how I feel. Yesterday night I silly enough to cry because I couldn't sleep and seeing him half awake few times but didn't even ask me why can't sleep I feel like a bit weird. Dunno how to say. Yesterday was terrible day cause whole day we didn't talk much and I felt so emo again so I ignore him as well. But then girls always like this. When not ok will still say ok. I'm that way too. I want him to find out himself. But then I know its hard for him. Hehe. Terrible gf la me. Haiz. Perhaps I really expect too much from him. You know, this few days though I'm with him almost all the time but then I like can't feel him there. Hard to describe. It's like..not having his soul with me. Perhaps he's busy with his assignment that's why he didn't realize that he actually talk less and didn't express much to me. The basic need in relationship also didn't fulfil it lately. Feel like lack of smth. Haiz...I give myself..45%.Hope will ok soon..I'm sorry darling for treating u tis way. Sorry. But I know we will be ok soon. Em..now my mood turn better a little after I told you. Honey hope later when you come bck everything will be fine..K le..STUDY oh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...