Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Friday, November 14, 2008

13th Nov 2008..The countdown continues

2 days back I've started my countdown. Countdown back to Ipoh, countdown to end exam soon. Next Wednesday is the day. I've waited so long for it. Today wanted to drop down something. I've finished the paper that I hated most this sem. Finally it's over. Actually think back it's really a miracle because I never expect to put in effort for this paper. I've worked hard for this paper and going to reward myself soon. Going for movie with bf. Yeah! Em, now I'm actually waiting for time to pass. Waiting for bf to finish class. Looking at the phone, hoping that my bf will say..You can come to stay over this weekend. To tell the truth, I really hope to go over. I enjoy the feeling staying with him. Seriously I enjoy taking care of him, doing his house chores and wash his clothes, prepare breakfast for him, then massage him b4 sleep. Somehow I felt so satisfied with it. Satisfy that he actually said my massage relaxing. I don't know how to say but then I know those who know a girl staying over with bf is not so good. But then to me, as long as I didn't go over the limit is ok. Hehe..To me I know what's important in my life. My family, bf and studies. These are the top priority in my heart..I believe everyone has one too..Ok..left 5 days to go bck..Yes!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...