Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Sunday, November 16, 2008

What A Fine Morning..3 Days to go NOT counting today!! WAHAHA

Today woke up quite early. Around 7.30am without alarm. Amazing le. Hehe. Woke up di played with hamsters. It took a long time to catch them. They still very afraid of me. Ish..Nvm. I'm sure they'll get used to it soon. Em..3 more days to end exam, to be free from misery. Haha. Good good. Now waiting for things to end as quickly as possible. Hehe. Oh I think will miss him a lot. Ish. Almost a month cant meet wo. Sure miss le. Ish..I dunno how will I feel that whole month, not being able to see him. I wonder what will his feeling be that time. Is he feeling the same? Will he misses me as how I miss him??
Our Bebe..Bobo n Roski waiting to be bathed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...