Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

2 days to go..counting today oh..!!!

Today is Tuesday. 2ml is Wednesday. Meaning that 2ml is last day of exam, last day of my countdown, last day of misery. I'm so excited can't wait for it to end. Haha. Perhaps that I'm too excited that's why I can't sleep well these few days. Even yesterday I can't sleep well again. Haiz. To be exact, I was having insomnia again. Ish. Then I called dad to chat and he taught me how to sleep. Haha. Talking of it made me laugh coz,I remember in Journey to the west, the actor said that sleeping no nid teach coz we know how to sleep the day we were born. Haha. Ok la..Later update again. Now going to ready to go bck college. Just reach college. Iwas writing this post at bf's hse. He sent me off just now. I wonder he reached home already or not. I miss him a lot. I really feel greatful because he took good care of me when I'm at is place and he let me to come to his place almost every week. He gave me support when I was studying and now he let me to put my things at his place when I have to clear my room during this long break. I'll be having a month break. Can't see him for a long time. I hope will be ok. A month didn't see. wonder how he'll look like when I come back. Well, he just safely reach home. Em..I already planned on what to giv him for Christmas. Hehe..something he'll love for sure. Birthday..wan to give him a surprise but then duno what yet. Em..I'll think about it. =) Feel so happy today..I give myself..90% Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...