Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day out..


Well well..left 4 days to finish exam and to go bck for holiday. Reali can't wait..Haha..then I can see my family soon. Hehe..=)..Day out. Later will be going out to KLCC. Watching movie. Watching James Bond 007. Haha..wonder how the show will be. Dating le. Bf wil be going too. I'm so excited. Today, my mood is damn good. Feel happy. and excited..YES!!!Just came bck from day out. Today's movie was ok. Very exciting. Met few of bf's friends. Em..too bad that didn't really get to know them. But it's a pleasure to meet them..Unfortunately I can't remember thier name from their face. Terrible me. The outing was tiring but enjoyed. Hehe..I feel happy. So, I give myself 80maks.Bf slept di so I curi-curi update my blog. Guess later he'll read. Actually feel very 'hang fuk' because he said it. The words that I was hoping to hear from him lately but didn't. Touched to hear it twice. Thks my love..for telling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...