Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Finally

Em..in 10 minutes time I'll be going out soon. The ncm bck will pack. Today's paper was tough and I'm ready to die di. Haha. Well..I hope everything will be fine. Mood now has gone down. Haiz. A little disappointed but then I did mybest I should be ok. hehe. I should go out enjoy a little. But then I very noti, use alot money lately. Haiz..K la..go enjoy la LaiPeng. Dun think so much..Hey Hey I just came bck from Times Square. Wow really tiring. Ish. Went with Keh Len. We had rice at vege shop then went there di. Had Pretzel for the first time. Haha. Yummy!!! The hot pretzel, with hot choco topping. Yummy!!! Then saw a lot nice clothes. Almost went crazy. But the thing that made me crazy was...I saw a lot couple..and...my beloved not with me..Sob2..=( Darling...I MISS YOU VERY MUCH!!


Glitter Graphics & Comments


Ish...didn't manage to take any pic in the mall but took only one in the bus..Haha...i enjoy actually and when I reach Bukit Nanas station, I really feel like going down, then go to Dang Wangi to go to hs house. Ish..Miss him..I called him to talk and so happy to hear his voice again le..I feel happy back le..Thks Keh Len, for asking me out. Haha..2ml going bck home. So excited..!!! I mean going out of KT but not home yet..Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...