Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Its WEDNESDAY!!!!

Yes! Today is Wednesday. The last day of exam and the last day of misery in KT. Yes! But then I only will be going bck home on Friday. I'll stay for few days at Puchong and will not update my blog le..Sob2. Ish. When I got chance to go CC I'll update k? Hehe. Today's mood is just so so. Ok ok oni. Not to say too happy not to say too sad. Haha. The reply was smth I expect actually. Hehe.Not that I'm not understanding but then the issue I brought up was smth that made me feel weird if I didn't feel it exist in happy relationship. Hehe. =) its normal I think. Hehe..Em..ok..Yesterday was tiring. Suddenly that Michael said wanted to move my things to bf's place wo. Dai Lou I only packed my clothes and everything still messy. Ish..But I still manage to pack in time. Heh Heh..I 'geng' leh?? Haha..=p Em then he treated me BRJ nasi lemak again with chicken. YUMYY!!! The crispy chicken and god I love the nasi lemak's sambal. Its tasty. Need to try it out lo. At Wangsa Maju oh. BRJ Bistro. Hehe..I'm promoting lo!! Michael damn damn nice. He helped me carry 4 luggages to bf's hse at 16th floor..erm..by lift of coz. With his condition and he managed to carry so much were impressive. I feel bad coz he didn't let me treat him. Haiz..but then I think he wanted Heong biscuit. He said wants 50 packets. Crazy. So I msged him saying ok he straight away called back n said I crazy. Haha..okok..Abang crazy Adik sure crazy sama sama lo! Hehe..Em..I hope everything will be ok at Ipoh till I cm bck..! I'll miss KL and miss him. Haiz..I just reach college again. I did smth very bad to bf just now. Feel bad. I dunwan to do that but then I did it. Like can't control only. Ish. I didnt hug him when he hugged me. When he said we'll not meet for a month I didn't show much reaction..but he didn't know that I'm actually sad to know the fact that we'll seperate for a month. I very missing him and will miss him a lot. And i didn't response to him just now. Actually I wanted to response but then I resist coz I feel as if.. he did that just because I raise up the issue this morning. Haiz. I duno what I want..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...