Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Friday, August 26, 2011

Getting ready for new Semester

I bought 2 pairs of new shoes for new semester one of it is the black shoe in the picture below. Erm, the skirt is a fitting skirt given by Mrs Chee, my ex-tuition center principal. So I've decided to bring those skirts back to KL for my new semester...

Today I also bought a comfort shoe for training..Erm..sort of comfortable to wear for long walking purpose..=) Likey..Forgive me for the ugly dressing..Haha..that's how I dress at home...over-size shirt with pants..I know I look very messy and untidy..haha..forgive me!

Another boots for both my mum and me..We have the same shoe size so we plan to share this boots together! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...