Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Emotional...stress

I left a little of my notes to study. But then there are a whole bunch of things to read. Those Clinical Practice Guidelines and my Food Checklists are not out yet! Left two week to do, can I make it?? I don't know...

Feel so lonely...nobody really knows me well and care for how I feel and how I am doing...

I need strength and support to move on...I feel so moody and stressed up...


Where are the peoples that used to support me have gone to? I gave all I can and support and love to other people who needs it, but who loves me? Sobz..

I wish there is one person who can say, " Come here, I'm with you...No worry..You can do this...You can..."...

='(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...