Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Wanna make my own shirt


I suddenly have a feeling to make my own shirt just like Bubbi.. I like this bow tie shirt she made on her own.. Just so coincidence I'm having a black shirt and I wanna a
ccessorize it with cute fabrics to make it cuter! I hope my project will be successful!! Yay



So here's my product after 2-3 hours of selecting fabrics and tugging the bow to desired size and sewing them onto my shirt! Lolz... Instead of using scoop neck shirt, I used a fitted shirt with puffy shoulder. I picked checkers cloth for my bow and I really like the combination of the bows with my black shirt..



Gonna show my baby boy my shirt tonight! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...