Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Monday, August 8, 2011

Reading

I've got this book from Mrs Chee, my ex-tuition center principal. It's written by Michelle Looi, a friend of Mrs Chee. She's a cancer survivor. The purpose of selling this book is for charity purpose and also a way for Michelle to share her experience and feelings throughout her battle with her cancer. It includes spiritual approach and also some methods to combat the disease. So I bought this book for RM20.00 and read 2-3 chapters already. Slow reading but I think it's a very meaningful book as it talks about aspects of believing in God and also opening up her heart to accept the disease and also appreciate her time and people she loves. She talks about forgiving and loving others and loving oneself and this can actually make a person happier and life more worthwhile...

Very meaningful book. I hope this book can give me an idea on how to help those cancer patients during my clinical practice next month. Just hope that I can manage it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...