Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tiring day

Lately so many things to manage. Going crazy soon. Haha..studies, then cming public speech. This sem goin to end soon. So fast wil go to 2nd year. Oh I cant believe it. Today tired le. Went to Petaling Street. Wanted to buy a shirt so much but since its RM26.90 I didn't buy di. Feel I like wasting money oni le.Haha. So I better keep the money until I need to buy I buy.Haha. Weird person la me. People always say so. And I admit. Ok continue my work. Tired! T________T

1 comment:

  1. o dear how come the 1st post x comment one?? act such thg is no ppl's fault.. =) most gurls are like you.. and most guys are like that... -.-" wahhaha since im so new here.. i duno wat comment2say... just try2 understand him more.. n hope less 4 return... mmm, sigh.. i feel so inappropriate 2 advise here.. haha, agn, stay tough gurl....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...