Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Monday, March 2, 2009

Now oni I realize

Last weekend I was a total terrible gf. Haha. I reali bad gf. Em..I dunwan mention wat happened but I now believe that I'm a terrible person. I'm so selfish. Reali selfish. Haiz. I dunno y I like that. I had a little prob wif bf and it was me giving the prob. Haiz. Like I said b4 I duno wat I want. Haiz. Crazy me. But then after ko told me bout the condition of working at site, I began to und the situation there. One side I began to get more worried over bf and the other side I und his situation as a new trainee there. Its stressful and tiring to him. I should und his situation and never make him more stressful and not hapi. I noe I'm very wrong this time. Luckily ko told me bout site. Now I realize how silly I was to misjudge my bf. I'm so sori...I'm realli sori. Hope u can forgive me.Now feel like continue writing. Today's mood is not so good. I cant explain how I feel. Many things happened and I cant handle it weel. Useless le me. I tried to control emotions and try to do well. But everything will be useless once its love matter. Haiz. I wil go lost once face prob wif bf. But I still love him a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...