Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Monday, March 23, 2009

Unexplainable Feeling

Today, my feelings were..so..unexplainable. I duno y. Somehow I actually feel so excited that this cming weekend I'll be able to meet up wif bf and I thought till sun nite. Mainly because the cming weekends are so near to exam. I feel should focus more n stay at KT. But then, I feel like meeting him longer le. Wen got to noe that sun having college dinner felt like not goin. But then ppl said we paid early of the year in our skul fees. So its like better go. But I so em seh tak him. Dunwan go bck so early le..Sob2..plus nxt week another dinner on sat. That one duno can meet him or not le.Sob2 Oh I seriously duno how. Plus so many things goin on lately I felt so tired and annoyed to go for stupid functions. I rather just stay at his place n study do my things. Rather than wasting time n money on unnecessary things..Help me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...