Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Exam nxt month

Oh its already march and next month is exam. Y am I putting so much stress to myself? I don't know why. Just seems like I wan to do well since last exam I did badly. Haiz. This sem I hope got sm improvement. And perhaps I think this way stress up adi. Hope I can relax a little. Plus today just came bck from Ipoh. I miss home alot. Till cried just now. I hope I can be stronger, tougher like I used to be last time. I need my strength again. But...How am I going to do it??I heard ppl always say try relax urself, dun push urself, dun stress. But, I just like cant do it. Things just so wrong wif me. I goin crazy if continue like this. God..help me...Give me strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...