Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I nid to tolerate

Horsie
The park from top
Playground
Nice??

I nid to tolerate him. Love btwn two people nid toleration and understanding. Since I fail to b an understanding gf, I should try to tolerate and try b more understanding. I wil try my best to do that. I must! well, I wanna continue writing. Coz whatever I wrote bf might read to get himself updated. Haha. Well today had Microbiology lab. Deal wif bacteria...Wahaha. Sound dangerous?Yes might be right? Em today we prepared our slides from the colonies of bacteia and fungus. And..the worst part was..Ish..that damn E.coli culture. We were given an ungrown sample. So wonder the slides we prepared[3 times] were empty slides and we couldnt observe anything. Damn it. haha..in the end, we compared the sample wif other groups...our...EMPTY!!!!Wasted our time. Em..this Friday goin bck Ipoh without him. And I reali excited. But sad also..that I cant c him again. Actually might hav chance to c him nxt monday but since no more ticket, I got no choice but to cm bck tuesday morning. So..I goin bck myself, cant c him anymore..sob2..I miss him...Today no mood to study either. Got no idea y. Haha..and I went jogging b4 the rain falls. Hehe..and sweat alot felt so nice. Ko even called ask me wat's wrong sudd no mood study. Hehe. But I felt so happy so many ppl care over me. Ko..frens and I noe bf also. I manage to take a few pics of Titiwangsa Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...