Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Exam soon

Well exam is just around the corner. Its in 3 weeks time including this week. But then this cming 2 weeks is so damn packed le. Class everyday til 5pm. Tiring. Plus my speech mock is this Friday. Ish nid to get prepared le. So sked. My speech is so long and I got no idea whether I can memorize everything by Thurs. I can do it! Ish. LaiPeng..work harder..push urself further in front. Do better than last time, k?..Yes yes I'll do better this time..I wil b more confident..Promise! I think giving myself such positive thinking and boost wil b useful and help me alot. I hope those facing prob can overcome their problem. By giving more confident and think positive! Ok? Ganbateh Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...