Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Eucerin for sale

Previous post stated that the cleanser is good...well indeed it works for the first week for me..but the second week onward it makes my skin broke out. I got no idea is it the lactic acid cause allergy or what but it doesn't improve my skin after that. Well it doesn't suit me but it may suit other people..I've read many blogs raving about the cleanser and the scrub..so those having good time with these two products are free to purchase these two items...

DermoPurifiyer Cleanser : RM 25 (90% left)
DermoPurifiyer Scrub : RM 25 (90% left)

*Inclusive of postage*

Anyone interested pls email kikilala0289@hotmail.com..

I need to clarify that these products were purchased by myself and not sponsored or what. I sell it off mainly because it doesn't suit my skin and it may not for other people...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...