Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Friday, June 24, 2011

A bad day

Today had misunderstanding with him and it made my day so bad...well I deserve it because I was the one causing the problem and misunderstanding....padan muka

Today have no mood to do my things and I didn't talk much with my family members. He also didn't say anything to me after that. Showed me the conversation telling me I was the one didn't read properly what he said...my bad...

Beginning to think that I'm not a good person to be with actually. I know he's suffering after couple with me... Just that he doesn't want to tell me how he feels...Sometimes I think it's better for him to look for someone else better than me...a girl that can trust him completely...obey him and never ask him for this and that, provide him total freedom and love...

I don't fit any of those...I don't know what am I anymore....a terrible monster....

I want to sleep and never wake up anymore......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...