Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Special Gifts from Baby boy



Before baby boy left, he presented me with a few gifts that I appreciate it greatly. During our Penang holiday, he gave me a rice art necklace. The necklace has a glow-in-the-dark rice with writings on it. He wrote ' I <3 U' on one side and 'U <3 I' on the other side. Besides that, the glass tube containing the rice has ' I <3 U' molded on the surface too.. So the necklace was picked by him..=P. Before this he gave me a necklace that looks almost the same an has the same wordings written on the rice. Too bad I broke the necklace back then..but never mind I have another one now that makes me keep it properly as one thing that I can remember him by..


On our last date, he bought 3 packets of Kinder Bueno. A choco that I love a lot besides Beryls dark choco. I complained to him that he didn't share some with me when he bought it so he purposely bought another one to give me...=) Such sweet and understanding guy I just don't know where to find anymore..I do love him and miss him so much right now..see the choco I think of him...see phone think of him..see my pillows will think of him....just thinking of him.

Well the Hitachi hard disc he gave me too..He sponsored me half. All was because he wanted to give me a lot of movies and series before he leaves for UK but unfortunately my D drive is too compact with files and assignment documents... I appreciate everything he did for me

TQ baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...