Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Friday, June 24, 2011

Things not as beautiful as we think it is

Just notice that things not as we think it is..sometimes it's not as perfect as we think it is...not beautiful like we wish it is...really need to wake up from the silly naive dream of mine...need to face the fact that nothing is smooth and beautiful like i always imagine and hope for...

No nid worry because he's not reading whatever that I post here in my blog...I didn't know that all these while he actually don't like to read my blog... I don't know at all...and make a mess and misunderstanding in FB...lolz...thought we were thinking of the same thing and...click with each other...owh...which is not....really sad to know that...

I sound really so forcing him...Sorry if I do..I just don't know how to be his gf...Wish god can tell me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...