Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Brand New Day

Today is Tuesday, a brand new day after exam started yesterday. Today not having any paper. This is reali good. For I can use all the time to focus on Genetics, ASM aka Food Science and biochem for Thurs. I reali hope I can do better this sem. Well perhaps I take it too seriously til I become so damn nervous and sad if I didn't do well. Relax..Chill la. Haha..=) Rosey said the right thing- Dun worry just be hapi and focus on cming one. I will try by best for all paper. So that I won feel regret..=) GANBATEH LAIPENG...Well..now wanna continue writing my post le. Em..Today mood is ok. Calm..and then missing him le. I understand that he needs to work from Mon til Sat and 8a.m til 7p.m. I heard that felt so heartache. I worry that he don't get enuf rest and sick in the end. Need to travel here to Kepong everyday and work til so late somemore. I get more worry over him. Haiz. I hope he can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...